Been playing PC games most of my life and I'm here to voice my opinion about some of them.

Friday, January 20, 2017

Play Manor Memoirs

3 out of 5 Stars


Category: PC Games
Genre: Hide and Seek, Design
Console: PC Games


Your helping a frustrated author who needs to get it away from it all to work on a follow up novel.  Your seeking out items and coins to collect enough money to help design the hide-a-way home.

You work 12 levels - either on a timer or casual mode - trying to keep this author in a good mood.

The photo is the last scene of the house I created for her, which she will comment how the item makes her feel, which makes you want to change things up.  You can always earn more money to change the design.

You also get a cat, which I named BigButt, which is funny when she calls it to "play" and a bird that comes with no option to name.

I enjoy design games without getting bored of so many levels to earn enough to do it.  This is a two day game.

No comments:

Post a Comment