Been playing PC games most of my life and I'm here to voice my opinion about some of them.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper


4 out of 5 Stars

Click 2 Enlarge
(Screenshot from Camera phone)


Category: PC Games
Genre:  Paranormal Adventure, Hide and Seek, Puzzles
Console: PC Games

This Cinderella type game has the most amazing graphs I've seen in a long time.  Plus the variety of so many characters from transforming Prince's into lions, snow beasts to even the fairies.

The end battle was a nice light show and the very end is a little to Disneyland-ish, but the adventure in between - if you keep with the memory of where you last saw items - is amazing.  If you ever get lost in a simple story and off track with all the creatures there is a HINT button available.

Also if you want to take photos for a photo album that isn't down loadable when you see the icon for camera you take to literally take the camera out of inventory to use it.   If I didn't bypass the tutorial I might have known that sooner.

This game came in a 5 pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment