Been playing PC games most of my life and I'm here to voice my opinion about some of them.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Living Legends - Ice Rose CE

5 out of 5 Stars



Category: PC Games
Genre:  Paranormal Adventure, Hide and Seek, Puzzles
Console: PC Games

There are only two sections of this entire game that I was stumped and thanks to the HINTS button I was able to finish the scene.

When you get the Collectors Edition you also get all the extras, such as wallpapers, puzzles, hidden scenes and even the soundtracks.  But first you get an additional play time to the game you just finished.

Your beloved Edward has been bewitched by the Ice Queen to repair her broken mirror so she can escape from her prison.

You have to stop him from completing the project and you also get a sad backstory of how the Ice Queen became the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment