Been playing PC games most of my life and I'm here to voice my opinion about some of them.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Amber's Tales The Isle Of Dead Ships


WARNING:  DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GAME


What started off with a wonderful adventure story of how a mysterious boat that cursed an island to be covered in salt - turned out to have a bug in their system (as of this date) and ruined the game.

You can search though out the internet that I'm not the only one with the issue that the pearl to be placed in toe roulette wheel keeps getting bounced back.

8 comments:

  1. same thing happened to me. I wish they would have a fix for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FolkToe - the Blog OwnerJanuary 9, 2015 at 2:59 PM

      Sadly, I was also having fun until the error. :-(

      Delete
  2. This is what happen when the public deals with "Fly by Night" profit only companies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2/8/16 AND THE GAME IS STILL SCREWED UP. YOU GREEDY BASTARDS, FIX THIS DAM GAME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not fixed as of 6/22/2020.. gonna have to let my friends on Facebook know not to buy this game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May 30 2022 and it is still not fixed...

    ReplyDelete