Been playing PC games most of my life and I'm here to voice my opinion about some of them.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mountain Trap - The Manor of Memories

4.5 out of 5 Stars



Category: Video Games
Genre:  Paranormal Adventure, Hidden Games, Puzzles
Console: PC Games


Your girlfriend Amy is getting married, but before she takes the plunge you and she go skiing close to the haunted manor near the mountain top.

You loose communication with Amy who stayed on the slopes when you returned to your hotel ~ so like any good Friend you track her down.  Which brings you to the deserted haunted manor.

Only to encounter a ghostly bride who was imprisoned by a love-struck cousin (that's right I said COUSIN) who didn't want her to marry.

You help her hoping this will lead you to your missing Friend and you travel through the manor (inside and out) finding mysterious items that could break the bride free.

Along the way you find Amy unconscious and must break the spell the cousin (dead ghostly cousin) has over her with the items.

Surprise twist, which I liked, but the 'to be continued..." I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment