Been playing PC games most of my life and I'm here to voice my opinion about some of them.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Play Vacation Quest - The Hawaiian Islands

4 out of 5 Stars



SPOILER ALERT:  This is all you get at the end.

Category: Video Games
Genre:  Adventure, Educational
Console: PC Games

In this educational game that cost me only .99 cents to play I learned several facts about Hawaii that you can easily look up on the Internet.

True having the find the hidden objects (including several shells to open the additional levels) does encourage your brain in top shape, but the ending just left me flat.

Now if they kicked in a 'pop quiz' of all you learned or even real animation and not just some simple photo (above) of a fake you leaving on a private jet it might have made me slightly in a better mood.

Overall I think the concept of attaching facts with the game and learning something new is a great start and should do it for every state and country to broaden the horizon of those who don't know.

A hui hou kakou (Until we meet again).

No comments:

Post a Comment