Been playing PC games most of my life and I'm here to voice my opinion about some of them.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest

2 out of 5 Stars


Click 2 Enlarge


Category: Video Games
Genre:  Adventure, Paranormal Adventures
Console: PC Games


OMG!  This game has no time limits and you can click around to find all the hidden items as much as you want without getting penalized.  What fun is that?

The story had potential as your trying to reunite the Pharaoh and his Queen in the afterlife after grave robbers snatched their goods and spread it around.

Even the ending left felt ripped off as there is no explosions ~ no animation ~ just a 'You Did It' type message.

Most of the time I found more HINT triangles than I actually could use.  Most of your adventure was from the main screen going to other countries over and over again.

PASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment