Been playing PC games most of my life and I'm here to voice my opinion about some of them.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Escape The Museum 2

4 out of 5 Stars


















Category:
Video Games
Genre:
Puzzle
Console:
PC Games
 
I have never played the original, but if its anything like two I just might seek it out.

You’re a husband and father who wakes from a nap by an earthquake to search for a way to reach his Family trapped at the museum.

David is like a mini-MacGyver which you must locate and them use the items on your way to your home to the museum.

Now two things. One your character already learned that the wife, Susan and kid Caitlin are fine, but you refuse to listen and go on your journey anyway. And two you have high blood pressure so your to watch your stress level.

Also you complete side tasks, but don’t worry they all work out thanks to your skills and your hobo Friend with the hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment